Friday, October 16, 2009

More Utah Tourism

I think I'm getting close to the end of our summer posts. I rock! I mean, it's only October?!

The ever-exciting Bingham Copper Mine:



Craig thinks you should always teach your kids to follow the rules:


Our favorite curry spot in Downtown Salt Lake:


We attended the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house:


Ate chinese for dinner that night - AJ was diggin' the giant fortune cookie:


Went camping, aka slept in the motorhome in Grandma's driveway:


Went shooting with Grandpa Nielsen at Eagle Mountain:


AJ tried her hand at throwing pigeons (didn't work out too well):



And shooting was a "bit noisy" for her:


She truly had most fun collecting "treasure" (discarded shotgun shells):


Toward the end of our stay, I escaped to attend BYU-Idaho Education Week with friends:


And also spent a few days in Mesquite, NV with my mom and her friend. (No pics because this is all we were doing):

No comments: