Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween


Craig & I went to a Halloween party dressed as "Indians". I was a dot-indian, he was a feather-indian:


A.J. wanted to be Tinkerbell (from the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure movie - which came out 4 days before Halloween and 2 days before her class party?!), leaving me little time to construct a costume. She was please with the results, which was all that mattered. I think it was the glitter, ahem, "pixie dust" that sold her.
This is what I had to go on...

This was the result:




We did easy dinner this year - a pumpkin shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and "witch potion".


Dry ice is always a hit at our house.


Of course we needed to carve a Tinkerbell pumpkin to go with her costume:



After the trunk-or-treat, AJ's friend Aimee and Geoffrey joined us for some neighborhood trick-or-treating.


What a haul! I'm ashamed to say that even this much loot didn't last long at our house. I do love candy.

No comments: