Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Truth


This is seriously my problem. I actually really enjoy exercising, when I get my keester to the gym. But eating right is next to impossible for me. Now it's crunch time - we are leaving for vacation exactly 4 weeks from today. If I don't kick it into gear, I'll never meet my goal in time. I'd like you to meet my new friends:

Steel cut oatmeal:


Chicken:


And Broccoli:


I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of each other over the next few weeks. :(

But then maybe I'll have abs like this guy...

although my boobs will never be as big as his.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can join this diet with you, we are headed to the lake in mid August and I could definately stand to firm up!

Good luck and I am cheering you on from afar!!

Jonni Ann said...

I'm the same way. Once I actually start exercising I like it, but I rarely make myself do it.

I find it hard to believe that you need to diet. You've always been tiny!

aurora said...

Love that cartoon! Too funny and oh, so true. :)

I am not sold on the fact that you need to diet...
But, best wishes to you in it- I just wouldn't recommend mixing the oatmeal and broccoli. :)

Anonymous said...

You CRACK me up!! My boobs will never be as high as his are either. Unless of course I have them surgically put that way. {{wink}}

candace said...

I am with you all the way! That comic is hilarous!