Monday, September 8, 2008

'Tis The Season


Fall is coming - my favorite time of year. I know the heat's not totally over yet, but this week has been quite pleasant. And to completely convince me that the season is changing, I spotted these for sale at the store.


They were absolutely my favorite thing IN THE WORLD when I was a kid. Buying wax lips meant Halloween was just around the corner. Chewing up these (totally disgusting) cherry wax lips brought a joy nothing could touch. In case you're wondering - they are still as gross as they were 20 years ago. And I still got excited when I bought them. Glad I can pass this useful tradition on to my daughter.

8 comments:

candace said...

Cute, those things are disgusting though that is all that I can remember of those.

Rebecca said...

LOL, you rock Chanda! Do they come in grills?

Anonymous said...

Niiice!! You gotta keep traditions alive! I was a huge fan back in the day too and will keep an eye out for them. For sure.

Rochelleht said...

Ok, I am DYING over that wonderful picture! You rock!!!

Michelle B said...

VERY CUTE!

Kamille said...

I love the lips. And I just cannot wait to see the finished project of the chandelier. Hurry up will ya?

kelly said...

i love fall! & have you seen the grill version? they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dude!! You should blow that one up! {{wink}}