Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl


I finally read it and I LOVED it. Even though you know how it's going to end, it was a total page turner. I specifically didn't see the movie because I wanted to read the book first. And the movie comes out next week - YAY! And I'm only #66 on the library wait list. Which means I should be able to check it out by this time next year. (Or I could not be such a ridiculous cheap-o and drop the whole $1 fee at Redbox.) Will I or won't I?...stay tuned.

3 comments:

Laura B. said...

I loved this book! Her other ones are good too.
I've been waiting for the movie to come out and am so excited to see it!

candace said...

You have came so far.... a few years ago not only would have rented it from redbox for $1 you would have just went and bought it from Walmart. Ha Ha it is so unnatural to hear you be a budgeter now even after a few years.

Abby said...

Oh my goodness - I read the other book "The Boleyn Inheritance" and wasn't expecting much but couldn't put it down, either! I'll have to go find this book before I see the movie, although I WAS planning on cheating. Thanks, Chanda, for slapping me back to my senses.