Friday, November 30, 2007

Photo Wreath

Katri asked if I had posted pics of this, which I hadn't, but thought "Why not?" So Katri, these are for you.


This was super simple. I just cut out black and white photos into squares and mounted them on patterned scrapbook paper. Then I punched holes at the top of each photo and tied them to the wreath with ribbon. Ta-dah! I am actually planning on re-doing this. I want one that is bigger and a little more detailed. I think this one looks a little dwarfed on the hall bench, but it's OK for now. I honestly haven't looked at it for a while. I just realized how dated the pics are. Yikes!

5 comments:

aurora said...

That is SO AMAZING! What a lovely idea.
You truly have WAY TOO MUCH talent on your hands. Care to share?
PS- mensa was right! (I got 13) sniff, sniff

takemetohawaii said...

That is so much fun! What a great personalized wreath. Love it! Thanks for posting this.

Laura said...

I love the photo wreath! I also LOVE the large "N"- SO cute!

Laurie said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I was looking to make. Thanks for showing me what I was trying to put together in my mind.