Sunday, June 24, 2007

Good Mourning


I have the most wonderful group of friends. We are known as the "Wolvarines." (A story I'll explain at another time.) Craig and I moved to Texas from Utah almost two years ago, leaving our friends and family back home. Although we do miss everyone, the space has also been kind of nice. Until recently. My family came and visited in April and apparently found it so nice, my Dad put in for a job transfer - and got it. So when my fellow Wolvarines heard the good news, they showed up unexpectedly, dressed in black, with black make-up on, bearing gifts of black licorice and announced they had come to mourne with me. Mom and Dad - I know you'll read this so no offense, love you guys, but I'm so glad I have my friends to get me through this. He he he...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I loved the song as I was reading the post. We are pretty awesome huh?!

Rochelleht said...

What a sad night...

Yes, even Wolverines can be sad.

Michelle said...

You guys are way funny. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love friends that will mourn appropriately with you!