Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Mouth Of Babes


I present to you, another installment of A.J.'s deep pondering wisdom:

A.J., trying to stall falling asleep, calls her mother back into her room for the third time.

AJ: Mom, where does Heavenly Father gets his power?

Mom: Uh, He's always had it. (???)

AJ: So He can do ANYTHING?

Mom: Yep.

AJ: Like he could even help me get dressed if he wanted to?

Mom: (Thinking the magnitude is lost on her) He could even pick up a whole mountain and move it somewhere else if he wanted to.

AJ leans forward, eyes wide with excitement and understanding.

AJ: So, you're telling me, He could even take out His own eyeball and put it back in?!!??!?

Mom: Ya, I guess if He wanted to.

AJ: Goodnight Mom. I'm gonna have to think about this for a while.

2 comments:

aurora said...

That is too funny. Love the picture--Rock on!

Rochelleht said...

Jane's asking about women and the priesthood. Good times...