Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer's Here!


Since AJ's been out of school for several months, Summer is the same as any other month at our house. But for some of my friends, panic has set in now that the kids are home from school, so I thought I'd pass this along.
I will be using this blog post often over the summer. Lots of great ideas.
Parenting has a list of 101 things to do this the Summer.
Family Funis also good a place to check when you get bored.
And the Creative Kids At Homewebsite has a list of themes you can choose (like space, dinosaurs, ancient Egypt and more) and includes crafts, projects, games and field trips for each subject. And don't forget to check out Tip Junkie, where my friend Laurie also has plenty of great suggestions for the kiddos.We are also planning on lots of library story time, free movie day, zoo trips and fun at the park (when it's not a million degrees outside). I'm happily looking forward to the next couple of months - hope you are too. HAPPY SUMMER!!!

No comments: