Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alliance Air Show


Today we went to the Air Show in Fort Worth. My dad came down and enjoyed the festivities with us. This was a tradition growing up, although it was always in the middle of Utah summer and what seemed like a baziliion degress. This year was not bad at all. And it was nice because Craig's company had an employee tent set up with seats right next to the runway, so we had an incredible view.





I still get chills when I see the Thunderbirds perform. It is truly amazing.






It was also fun to see some of the helicopters that Craig has been working on. This is me and AJ sitting in one:

(I'm just sayin' if I had taken the picture, I would have stepped far enough away to actually show that we are in a helicopter.) Still love ya honey!

No comments: