Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Uh...


Last night we went to Target to pick up some BBQ goods. We were discussing what we want to eat. So far we'd named the usuals like chips, beans, etc. This conversation ensues as we are walking through the parking lot:

Me: AJ, what do you want?

AJ: I guess I want a brother or something.

Me: ????????

Me: Um, I don't think they are on sale today. How about some hot dogs instead?

AJ: Can I have a sister then?

Me: Well, they don't have those either.

AJ: OK, we can get some hot dogs.

And chocolate for mom. Mom's going to need lots and lots of chocolate after that one.

9 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Awe, that is soooo cute. Common, istn' it time for a little brother or sister??!! haha JK

Anne Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aurora said...

There's no stopping her now... I hope you bought LOTS of chocolate! :)

Rochelleht said...

Ok, seriously!? That picture is perfect. Too funny! I think AJ is a smart little cookie.

candace said...

Ha ha! Don't try and still my name for a boy Ha ha! too cute!

katri said...

chocolate... lots of chocolate. :)

Elle said...

Okay could you have found a better picture to match that post?? ha!
Hilarious.
Well, better get busy. (literally)

Julianne said...

LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute!! She's such a doll.