Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day



I am so grateful to live in the greatest country in the world. I'm thankful that I can worship as I please and that I can raise my daughter with so many freedoms and privileges. I am thankful to be a woman in this country, where I am seen as an equal to my husband and can live the way I choose. Thank you to ALL the armed forces, past, present and future, who risk their lives for our freedom. Thank you to the families who give up your precious family members for our safety. And especially this day, I extend a huge debt of gratitude to those who gave their lives for this country, for my family, for me. Thank you.

1 comment:

aurora said...

Beautifully said.
I love this country. Being raised in another country, it is so very obvious the many blessings that are here.