Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day of School

Today was A.J.'s last day of Kindergarten. WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Not because she's home. In fact, I am ecstatic that she's out and we can spend the Summer together. I've missed her! Plus, this is the last Summer it will just be the two of us, so I want to make the most of it. But I can't believe how quickly the year went by. My baby's growing up WAY too fast.

First Day of Kindergarten:

Last Day of Kindergarten:

Pics from her graduation program (for grandma and grandpa): Her class sang "You Are My Sunshine" and the whole grade sang "What a Wonderful World". I feel like I've already sat through my share of boring, cheesy programs, but this one was actually really cute.



A.J. and her teacher Mrs. McGinn:

3 comments:

Mellodee said...

Don't blink for the 12 years! If you do, you're bound to miss something important! H.S. graduation and then ???? My little girl who (I could swear was born just a couple of years ago) is now coming up on 45 years old!!! How is that possible? AND her little baby just had her 10th birthday. In retrospect, life just flashes by, seemingly faster every year. Cherish every moment!

Rochelleht said...

Wow. She has grown up a lot this year. At Grace's awards ceremony, we saw pictures of them on the first day and she was a baby! I can't believe how fast time flies. Wah!

Kelly said...

yours graduated from kindergarten...mine from high school tomorrow. time goes quick.