Friday, May 30, 2008

Girls Night Out


Great night last night. Some girlfriends took me out for dessert as part of my belated celebration since I was in Utah for my birthday. We dined on sweets at Macaroni Grill and entertained ourselves with the "shaky-face game." Here are some of our rad outcomes: (ya - I still use the word rad)









After dessert, Laurie and I went to the Midnight screening of the new Sex and the City Movie.

I am a total Sex and the City junkie - have been for years. I don't want to say too much and spoil it for anyone who still wants to see it. I liked it, but it didn't quite live up to my expectations. I give 7.5 out of 10, right now. The more I go over it in my head, the more I like it. Maybe I will give it a higher score tomorrow. My take: it is a movie about forgivness. Plus all the great fashion. And food (apparently). Usually all I can think about is how much I want the shoes. Last night, all I wanted was Samantha's guacamole. Don't know what THAT means.

**UPDATE** I have raised the score to 8.5.

6 comments:

Rochelleht said...

Still laughing over those pictures. TOO funny!!!

candace said...

Nice work girls! I am impressed with the shaky face game, baseball mom was the best by far though. I am pleasantly impressed with your outing!

Anonymous said...

It was such a crazy fun night. Those pictures turned out amazing!! Thanks for going to the movie with me and reminiscing on all the great episodes. I’m glad we got their early and ended up with great seats. SO much fun!

aurora said...

Happy Belated Birthday! ☺

Abby said...

I think I just peed my pants from laughing at these photos!!! (is peed a word? that spelling bee has me all worked up now.) Who would have thought to SNAP PHOTOS while SHAKING VIGOROUSLY!?! AWESOME!!! I'm definitely going to have to try that!

kelly said...

looks like fun! i love all the faces!