Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Tunesday

Today's picks are from my "Easy Listening" playlist:

"This Is Your Life" by Switchfoot
"All For One, All For Love" by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting
"She's Everything" by Brad Paisley
"With Or Without You" by U2
"The Reason" by Hoobastank
"Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
"After All" by Peter Cetera and Cher
"Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls
"Said I Loved You But I Lied" by Michael Bolton
"Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol
"100 Years" by Five for Fighting
"One Clear Voice" by Peter Cetera
"How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" by Michael Bolton
"Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes
"For The First Time" by Kenny Logins
"You Don't Know Me" by Jane Arden

1 comment:

Raqueeb Hassan said...

Hi!

Well, scanning through your "easy listening" play list, I was little perplexed, these are my favourites too!

Just to add to your listing, you might try some of these ... but, I suppose, you must have listened to these before ...

You -- Switchfoot
*Think of that driving scene from OST "A walk to remember".

I Wish You'd Stay - Brad Paisley
*The music video is superb!

Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of - U2

First cut is the deepest - Sheryl Crow.
*The video is great too.

Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
*Personally all the duets from Peter Cetera are mine's favourite too!

Insensitive - Jann Arden
Did you see that movie "Bed of Roses" by christian slater?

Happy holidays and you have got a lovely daughter!

--
Raqueeb Hassan
Bangladesh